Tuesday 8 June 2010

Sunday/Monday/Tuesday

For some reason unable to get through to proper page over weekend to send new blog, but discovered how to find it this morning. Yesterday, went to Ingatestone Library with three fellow writers to give a talk. Not many people there, but all very enthusiastic. Lost sun glasses, only had them a week. Today, like every day, I find I can't work unless I've been out for an hour a so, usually a short walk into town to have a coffee. My favourite is M & S where the coffee comes with a little jug of cream. Halfway down the road it begins to pour down so I get my umbrella from my bag, open it, but forget to close bag in which everything gets soaked. I have A Handbag Full of Rain which is a good title for a novel if one could think of a plot. Tata

2 comments:

  1. Love A Handbag Full Of Rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I found your blog. I have loved all your books that I have read and I look forward to reading more about your daily life.

    ReplyDelete